Sunday, November 23, 2008

It's odd when Sunday is the busiest day of your week..

Considering it's technically the FIRST day of the week...


but yeah, my day kind of looks like this:

10:00 a.m: Wake up, go to CVS to get trimming scissors
10:15 a.m: Get eyebrows done. It's starting to look like a persian man's back on the upper portion of my face... it's SERIOUS.
10:45-12:00 p.m: Wash, blow dry, trim and flat iron my hair. Pray for me on this one...
12:00 p.m: House meeting. :-|
12:15: murder sabrina
12:15-12:30: Conclude House meeting.
12:30: Clean Room
1:00: Dallas Kickoff.
1-4:00: Dallas game and pretty time. Pretty time includes my weekly self-mani/pedi. I love myself.

At some point in the day the penis will arrive. Hang with him until he leaves.

Considering how late early it is.. I'll be pooped out by 9. then to bed. I MUST go to psychology class in the morning... my first appearance in 2 weeks...

No comments: