Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Ahhh! It's Gary Busey!!

So I'm sitting up watching Grease and it's at the scene where everyone is at the drive through and the whole world finds out that Rizzo is pregnant with the demon seed of Kenickie.


Suddenly, it hits me. I literally scream at the TV, "OMG. IT'S GARY BUSEY!!!"


Then I thought to myself, "wow. I'm really showing my age." Life is hard at the tender age of almost 20.


It was pretty awesome to figure out what made Gary Busey a celebrity, to correlate with the drug abuse and oddity that makes him famous. Speaking of which, I've been watching celebrity rehab lately. It's touching. But now matter what I still can't help but laugh a Busey. I know it's wrong and that I'm probably going to Hell for it, but whatever. Just like that episode of Intervention with the girl who inhales computer duster. Honestly, one of the funniest things I've ever seen. EVER.

I totally have to be up in four and a half hours but I really can't stop reading blogs and facebooking.


John Travolta is really hot in this movie. Okay, bed now. This is getting ridiculous.

No comments: