Wednesday, November 19, 2008

I had stuff to write about... but my train of thought derailed.

So I'm pretty much addicted to my new blog. I was thinking about all the cool stuff I could write about last night (technically this morning, when I was up at such an ungodly hour... also the reason I can be blogging right now when I definitely should be in class) but for some reason, it's all gone.

But back to how UBER EXCITED I am about my blog. I don't know why. It's only my second one. But I feel like in my soul it's gonna be awesome. People are always telling me how funny I am so, I figured, why not share my awesome with the whole internet?


Oy. I need a vacation. To anywhere, really. Since the United States has the highest drinking age in the WORLD (What the Hell kind of fuckery is that?), anywhere will do except for Japan and Iceland, both of which will make me wait until I turn 20.

This whole, being young thing is getting kind of irritating. Yet I still kind of love being the baby of everything. But right now it sucks. Everyone is 21 or soon to be 21. All my friends even have to wait for MY 21st bday to go ape shit in Vegas. Actually, I kind of like that. I HAVE THE POWAAAAA! Sorry, control freak moment.

Woah. Happened again. While I was typing I had a great thought and then.. gone. I need some Ginko Biloba or B vitamins or something...

No comments: