Sunday, March 15, 2009

Greetings from Myrtle Beach!!!

So we have just arrived in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina. We should have been here hours ago, but it was supremely necessary to spend a few hours in North Carolina in a town called Leland. (Google Map that shit, promise you won't be disappointed.) Then we went to this awesome place called Golden Corral for dinner and it was absolutely fantastic.

I have also decided that my bestie's mom is the worst. driver. ever. I'm from California, I've seen some crazy shit on the roads but this lady has some screws loose. She swerves, stops short, stops RANDOMLY,(like brake lights a mile ahead, slam on the brakes type business) and is just generally not good at it. She was making me carsick with all the extracurricular movements. 

The villa is really nice, and I just got a lecture on how timeshares work. Now the bestie and I are in our room watching Bridezillas. Good Shit. Wish me luck for the rest of this week. :)

No comments: